Skip to main content
🥺🥺 We're currently experiencing some issues 🥺🥺
Seems that since the Blog has been getting a lot of visitors, Google Drive has decided to block the streaming and download from most of my files. I'm working on uploading alternative links for you guys, but this might take some time.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

White Diamond: Showgirl Homecoming Tour (2006)























Hey! You can watch and download the entire performance here in HD* on YouTube and Google Drive, I bet you never saw this one anywhere else.

Well guys it seems like this is the last of the officially released tours that I had not yet upscaled to FullHD 1080P. I believe my job here is complete, until Parlophone or PWL decide to give Kylie's old tours some love and remaster the original master tapes, this is the best quality we'll be able to watch her performances.

This being said, I tried some new things while doing the Showgirl Homecoming Tour, and I think it turned out really good. I know that some other good soul had already posted a 720p version of this show on YouTube which is the reason I left this one for last. But since I've been asked (and for completionist purposes) it was only natural I also gave Kylie's Homecoming the princess treatment.

The extra features also includes some extra songs filmed in London's Earls Court. It's only lacks the William Baker White Diamond Documentary. I didn't really enjoy it, but if you want it done too let me know I'll maybe put it up.

Track listing

Act 1: Homecoming:
  1. "Overture"
  2. "Better the Devil You Know"
  3. "In Your Eyes"
  4. "White Diamond"
  5. "On a Night Like This"
Act 2: Everything Taboo:
  1. "Shocked" / "What Do I Have to Do?"
  2. "Spinning Around"
Act 3: Samsara:
  1. "Confide in Me"
  2. "Cowboy Style" / "Finer Feelings"
  3. "Too Far"
Act 4: Athletica:
  1. "Butterfly" (Remix Interlude)
  2. "Red Blooded Woman" / "Where the Wild Roses Grow"
  3. "Slow"
  4. "Kids"
Act 5: Dreams
  1. "Over the Rainbow"
  2. "Come into My World"
  3. "Chocolate"
  4. "I Believe in You"
  5. "Dreams"
Act 6: Pop Paradiso:
  1. "Burning Up" / "Vogue"
  2. "The Locomotion"
  3. "I Should Be So Lucky"
  4. "Hand on Your Heart"
Act 7: Dance of the Cybermen:
  1. "Can't Get You Out of My Head"
  2. "Light Years" / "Turn It into Love"
Encore:
  1. "Especially for You"
  2. "Love at First Sight"

Bonus features

  • Extra songs filmed at Earls Court:
  • "In Denial"
  • "Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi"
  • "Confide in Me"
  • "Please Stay"
  • "Your Disco Needs You"





MAIN SHOW:



EXTRAS:

Comments

  1. OMG, fantastic job .... thanks Lucas


    @Noel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola podrías subir el THE KYLIE SHOW..... gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aqui esta: https://kylieminoguebr.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-kylie-show.html

      Delete
  3. Could you put up the documentary please? Great job, so glad I found this site by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oii, obrigado pelo seu magnifico trabalho!!!

    Ficaria agradecido se pudesse disponibilizar o documentário. Obrigado!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola! could you please uplaod the WHITE DIAMOND documentary? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. could you please upload the documentary? please please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KYLIE INFINITE DISCO 2020 (LIVE STREAM PERFORMANCE)[NOW IN 4K!]

Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with making some videos available for download from My Drive account, due to too much activity (guess a lot of people have been looking for Kylie content these days 🙂). But since we're beginning a new Kylie era I have to at least get this one up as soon as possible, which is why this post is probably getting updated later when better sources for the video become available. Enjoy! 💃✨ Download 1080P [1.57GB] : [ OneDrive ] - [ Google Drive ] - [ Ok.ru ] - [ Vidoza ] Download 4K Upscale Reduced Size ( thanks to Klue! ) [4.09GB] : [ iCloud ] [ MEGA ] Download 4K Upscale [24.5GB] : [ MEGA ] - [ Google Drive ] - [ Ok.ru ] - [ Torrent ] Update: Thanks to everyone for sharing the best links you've found with me. ❤️ 4K Upscale by João Queiroz from Kylie Downloads Facebook Group. Go say thanks! Alternative Players

Kiss Me Once Tour - Live at the SSE Hydro [4K UHD]

Hey lovers, here it is the complete KMO tour to Watch & Download in glorious 4K or 1080P if you'd like 💖 I'm cooking up for you a Compilation a lot of Kylie disks in Lossless Quality, but as I stated in the first post not all of then are easy to get anymore. I already have a lot of stuff including some unreleased Kylie songs and Mixes I just have to find a way to make sense of it all because right now my Kylie Cloud™ is just a mess. So in the mean time, I leave you with The Lips Couch Tour 👄 I still laugh everytime I see that 👸🏼👠 And as expected I won't leave you with a experience below from what Kylie would expect from you, I'm posting all the 10GB of Kylie's gloryness taken staight from the BluRay with no downgrades from Youtube to save some space, even though I'm not fully satisfied because the show was shot in 4K and I still couldn't get my hands on that , or the BluRay Extras, but wait for me I will. So if you wanna

Kylie Minogue Golden Live in Concert (2019)

Well hello dear people of the internet I'm back! And I was finally able to get a copy of the Golden Tour thanks to Techie786  (love you man), the quality still isn't the best, and I still haven't gotten around to upscale it. But it's the first time you'll see it on the interwebs. I'll update the post in the event I find better rips out there. EDIT: I've already found and 1080 HD source, and will be updating the post soon. So stay tuned!  Now avaliable in HD  😘 Download Google Drive: Golden Tour [576p][1,3GB] Download Torrrent: Golden Tour [10080i][10GB] I don't know how to download these! Or Watch Now in HD: We Are Golden is a extra snippet of the backstage of the Golden Tour, if you also would like to watch it :)