Skip to main content
🥺🥺 We're currently experiencing some issues 🥺🥺
Seems that since the Blog has been getting a lot of visitors, Google Drive has decided to block the streaming and download from most of my files. I'm working on uploading alternative links for you guys, but this might take some time.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kylie Minogue Golden Live in Concert (2019)







Well hello dear people of the internet I'm back!
And I was finally able to get a copy of the Golden Tour thanks to Techie786 (love you man), the quality still isn't the best, and I still haven't gotten around to upscale it. But it's the first time you'll see it on the interwebs. I'll update the post in the event I find better rips out there.

EDIT: I've already found and 1080 HD source, and will be updating the post soon. So stay tuned! Now avaliable in HD 😘

Download Google Drive: Golden Tour [576p][1,3GB]
Download Torrrent: Golden Tour [10080i][10GB]


Or Watch Now in HD:




We Are Golden is a extra snippet of the backstage of the Golden Tour, if you also would like to watch it :)





Tracklist
1. "Golden" (Intro)  
2. "Golden"  
3. "Get Outta My Way"  
4. "Better the Devil You Know"  
5. "Blue Velvet"  
6. "Confide in Me"  
7. "I Believe in You"  
8. "Where the Wild Roses Grow"  
9. "In Your Eyes"  
10. "A Lifetime to Repair"  
11. "Shelby '68"  
12. "Radio On"  
13. "Wow"  
14. "Can't Get You Out of My Head"  
15. "The Chain"  
16. "Slow / Being Boiled"  
17. "Kids"  
18. "The One"  
19. "Stop Me from Falling"  
20. "Wouldn't Change a Thing"  
21. "I'll Still Be Loving You"  
22. "Especially for You"  
23. "Lost Without You"  
24. "All the Lovers"  
25. "New York City"  
26. "Raining Glitter"  
27. "On a Night Like This"  
28. "The Loco-Motion"  
29. "Spinning Around"  
30. "Love at First Sight"  
31. "Dancing"

Comments

  1. Thank you thank you thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, you are the best <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you. You golden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this in HD and Merry Christmas 💗🎄

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this blog, thank you and merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVEEEEE IT - THAAAAAAAAANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We now have this in Full HD. Im Happy to drop a link somewhere or anyone can private me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic - do you have this in 1080p? I'd be grateful for the link if so!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. se possivel posta o que passou no canal BIS, que já vem até com a legenda das musicas <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. agora nao posso assitir :(


    "Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Lucas! I'm so disappointed they have deleted Kylie's Christmas show from youTube. It was a christmas tradition for me to watch it. . . You don't happen to have it? Will you be able to upload it here? I would be so grateful 😊.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I have it, don't worry. I'll post it later ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh, thank you, how kind! 😍 It means a lot to me. Unfortunately it's not available in iTunes store in Sweden where I live.

      Delete
    3. Here it is :)
      https://kylieminoguebr.blogspot.com/2020/11/a-kylie-christmas-live-from-royal.html

      Delete
    4. Wow! Thank you very much Lucas! I didn't expect you to fulfill my wish immediately. You saved my X-mas. Warms my heart that there are kind people in the world who shares without asking anything in return. . . This is one of her best performances in my opinion. And I hope you enjoy DISCO!!

      Take care and a big hug 💗

      Delete
  12. Hey! can you please re upload the golden tour! it says too many download! <3
    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KYLIE INFINITE DISCO 2020 (LIVE STREAM PERFORMANCE)[NOW IN 4K!]

Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with making some videos available for download from My Drive account, due to too much activity (guess a lot of people have been looking for Kylie content these days 🙂). But since we're beginning a new Kylie era I have to at least get this one up as soon as possible, which is why this post is probably getting updated later when better sources for the video become available. Enjoy! 💃✨ Download 1080P [1.57GB] : [ OneDrive ] - [ Google Drive ] - [ Ok.ru ] - [ Vidoza ] Download 4K Upscale Reduced Size ( thanks to Klue! ) [4.09GB] : [ iCloud ] [ MEGA ] Download 4K Upscale [24.5GB] : [ MEGA ] - [ Google Drive ] - [ Ok.ru ] - [ Torrent ] Update: Thanks to everyone for sharing the best links you've found with me. ❤️ 4K Upscale by João Queiroz from Kylie Downloads Facebook Group. Go say thanks! Alternative Players

Kiss Me Once Tour - Live at the SSE Hydro [4K UHD]

Hey lovers, here it is the complete KMO tour to Watch & Download in glorious 4K or 1080P if you'd like 💖 I'm cooking up for you a Compilation a lot of Kylie disks in Lossless Quality, but as I stated in the first post not all of then are easy to get anymore. I already have a lot of stuff including some unreleased Kylie songs and Mixes I just have to find a way to make sense of it all because right now my Kylie Cloud™ is just a mess. So in the mean time, I leave you with The Lips Couch Tour 👄 I still laugh everytime I see that 👸🏼👠 And as expected I won't leave you with a experience below from what Kylie would expect from you, I'm posting all the 10GB of Kylie's gloryness taken staight from the BluRay with no downgrades from Youtube to save some space, even though I'm not fully satisfied because the show was shot in 4K and I still couldn't get my hands on that , or the BluRay Extras, but wait for me I will. So if you wanna