Skip to main content
🥺🥺 We're currently experiencing some issues 🥺🥺
Seems that since the Blog has been getting a lot of visitors, Google Drive has decided to block the streaming and download from most of my files. I'm working on uploading alternative links for you guys, but this might take some time.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour 3D [1080P HD]





Watch and Download it for posterity you guys, here lays before you the one of the most stravagant tour the world has ever witnessed, I mean it's like Cirque Du Soleil out there. It's completely different from X and yet even more amazing.
It's Kylie's most ambitious tour yet, and it definetely shows, the whole show is like watching a movie, not like any other I've ever seen.

If you already tryied to watch this show, you most probably bumped in to one YouTube video out there (aham, this one). The thing is, YouTube compression is weird and having watched it so many times I found that there is absolutely not one other copy of the BluRay on the internet, believe me I've tried.

The thing is just recently I found that an extremly old dead torrent came back to life and all 40GB of Kylie glory with it. So obviously I'm looking into securing it somewhere it won't ever go away again.

In the mean time here is the torrent file (you'll need to install uTorrent to download)


UPDATE: I just uploaded the untouched video file to Google, this will provide easy download and playback, you'll just be missing the DVD Intro and Extras. If you want me to post that, let me know :)


MEGA [32GB]: MEGA
OK.RU [4.5GB]: OK.RU
You need an account to download from OK.RU or to use a Video Downloader


There is also a streaming version here, I'm aware there is already one in YouTube, but just in case they decide to delete it. I already can't upload my own version there so here it is on another streaming service :)


3D VERSION [Split Half Over-Under]
Be aware that this version has a "lower" quality than the Download version, but it's easier for streaming



YOUTUBE 1080P VERSION


ALTERNATIVE 1080P PLAYER (click on "Watch on Odnoklassniki" to watch)


TV CUT VERSION 1080P (CONTAINS DIFFERENT TAKES)


JUST ADD WATER DOCUMENTARY (EXTRAS)

ALTERNATIVE LINK (click on "Watch on Odnoklassniki" to watch)




DISK DETAILS:

Format                      : Blu-ray, NTSC
Region                      : Region A/1
Resolution                 : 1080p/AVC MPEG-4
Duration                    : 2h:00m:13s
Language                  : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (DTS-HD 5.1), English (PCM Stereo)
Size                           : 40.1 GB


HOW TO PLAY:

If you are having trouble playing the file, try watching this video


TRACKLIST:

1. The Birth of Aphrodite (Intro)
2. Aphrodite
3. The One
4. Wow
5. Illusion
6. I Believe in You
7. Cupid Boy
8. Spinning Around
9. Get Outta My Way
10. What Do I Have to Do
11. Everything Is Beautiful
12. Slow
13. Confide in Me (Intro)
14. Confide in Me
15. Can't Get You Out of My Head
16. In My Arms
17. Looking for an Angel
18. Closer
19. There Must Be an Angel (Playing with My Heart)
20. Love at First Sight / Can't Beat the Feeling
21. If You Don't Love Me
22. Better the Devil You Know
23. Better Than Today
24. Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)
25. Million Dollar Mermaid" (Intro)
26. On a Night Like This
27. All the Lovers

Comments

  1. Any chance to upload a smaller version? Like all the others in 1080p between 9 and 11gb?
    Thank you by the way. Your blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gezz... Sorry man I stopped receiveing notifications from comments for some reason, I didn't saw it until now.

      The thing is the only versions I have right now are those you see here:
      32GB - 2:00h 5.1 Audio
      15GB - 1:30h 5.1 Audio (TV Cut)
      4.4GB - 2:00h 2.0 Audio (Ok.ru)
      2.1GB - 2:00h 2.0 Audio (YouTube)

      The closest one for you seems to be the stream from the Ok.ru link, if you want to download the video from then, this site worked for me:
      https://9xbuddy.com/sites/ok-ru
      Just go there and paste the video URL ( https://ok.ru/video/1556361054934 ) they will give you several quality options, choose MP4 FULL.

      Now if you don't mind waiting, I can try to convert the larger files I have here into a 10GB file as you asked, but it will take some time, so if you don't mind waiting (even more :P) let me know.

      Delete
  2. Oi, vc sabe a diferença entre essas duas versões? Pensei que uma fosse a versão que passou na TV e outra é o Bluray mas as duas parecem ser do bluray. Tem umas cenas diferentes.
    Pra comparar:

    Versão 1:
    4:13 Gosto mais dessa versão pois as cenas são mais dinâmicas.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvZ8ddm24iU

    Versão 2:
    4:13 (ângulo diferente) Não gosto muito dessa versão pq a câmera é mais parada e o vídeo está tipo com vinheta (aquele efeito que no meio fica claro e as bordas ficam mais escuras).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y81TDBuZ14M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pois então é exatamente isso, na verdade você está é certo. A versão pra TV, acho que pra manter a audiência empolgada, tem cortes muito diferentes do BluRay, e como você disse a câmera é bem mais dinâmica.

      Se você reparar no primeiro link de video do post ("Google Drive Personal Link") você vê no minuto 1:00:32 começa Can't Get You Outta My Head, não tem o efeito vinheta do vídeo que você mostrou, mas os cortes são iguais.

      E se você baixar o link do "TV Cut" (não dá pra dar play direto porque o Google decidiu que ia fazer birra) é o mesmo do seu primeiro vídeo, onde eu particularmente também acho os cortes mais legais. O único problema realmente é que a versão pra TV cortou 30min de musicas, como I Believe in You e What Do I Have to Do o que pra mim é um abuso.

      Na verdade eu já até pensei em fazer um recorte da versão pra TV com os cortes legais incluindo as musicas faltando e chamar de versão final hahaha

      Delete
    2. Ahhh entendi, obrigado!

      Você tem planos de upar a discografia? Em flac ou 320kbps. Meio difícil de achar xD

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Lucas, essa é a versão 3D do show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sim, tenho as duas versões. Como eu fui adicionando várias coisas com o tempo acabou que ficou meio confuso realmente, então eu mudei algumas coisas pra deixar o post mais claro :)

      Delete
    2. To tentando baixar há dois dias e nem começa o downlpad dá erro 😔

      Delete
    3. Mas qual o erro? Como o arquivo está no Google Drive, acho difícil que o problema seja no lado deles

      Delete
  4. Hi, Lucas! Thanks a lot for your work! One question. Is there any possibility to find the Stage visuals for Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour (The Birth of Aphrodite (Intro)/Aphrodite/The One, Wow, Cupid Boy, Spinning around/Get outta My Way, Confide in Me (Intro), Can't Get You out of My Head, In My Arms, There Must Be an Angel (Playing with My Heart))?

    ReplyDelete
  5. O torrent de 40gb tem os extras além do show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Não, os extras estão apenas no BluRay 2D. Aqui está a pasta dele no meu Drive, que também pesa 40GB.

      https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=12BRDndLLhAI5DIPNYJH3CsbUhqf8kKRR

      Delete
  6. como eu faço pra assistir em 3d? da pra assistir com óculos 3d Anáglifo?

    ReplyDelete
  7. torrent not work, seed please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seeding it right now. But if you have any problems you can still download it from the Google Drive link

      Delete
    2. thanks, i got it :) ı love this show but it doesn't look 3d in bluray. there was only 2d in blu ray disc :(

      Delete
  8. Hey man, do you why there is two different editions of the show? I think I like the Youtube edition better, but the BluRay has nice close-ups which the other versions lacks though

    ReplyDelete
  9. Estimado bajé la versión 3d desde el enlace 3D y bajó un archivo de 32Gb en 2D, de excelente calidad y sonido pero 2D... Saludos desde Argentina!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello friend, im trying to download the 2D version but the file says that it isn't available. Is it just me? is the file still working? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. puta q pariu, n consigo baixar pq a cota tá excedida. aff q ódio, parem de baixar meu deus, eu quero baixar tbm caralho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KYLIE INFINITE DISCO 2020 (LIVE STREAM PERFORMANCE)[NOW IN 4K!]

Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with making some videos available for download from My Drive account, due to too much activity (guess a lot of people have been looking for Kylie content these days 🙂). But since we're beginning a new Kylie era I have to at least get this one up as soon as possible, which is why this post is probably getting updated later when better sources for the video become available. Enjoy! 💃✨ Download 1080P [1.57GB] : [ OneDrive ] - [ Google Drive ] - [ Ok.ru ] - [ Vidoza ] Download 4K Upscale Reduced Size ( thanks to Klue! ) [4.09GB] : [ iCloud ] [ MEGA ] Download 4K Upscale [24.5GB] : [ MEGA ] - [ Google Drive ] - [ Ok.ru ] - [ Torrent ] Update: Thanks to everyone for sharing the best links you've found with me. ❤️ 4K Upscale by João Queiroz from Kylie Downloads Facebook Group. Go say thanks! Alternative Players

Kiss Me Once Tour - Live at the SSE Hydro [4K UHD]

Hey lovers, here it is the complete KMO tour to Watch & Download in glorious 4K or 1080P if you'd like 💖 I'm cooking up for you a Compilation a lot of Kylie disks in Lossless Quality, but as I stated in the first post not all of then are easy to get anymore. I already have a lot of stuff including some unreleased Kylie songs and Mixes I just have to find a way to make sense of it all because right now my Kylie Cloud™ is just a mess. So in the mean time, I leave you with The Lips Couch Tour 👄 I still laugh everytime I see that 👸🏼👠 And as expected I won't leave you with a experience below from what Kylie would expect from you, I'm posting all the 10GB of Kylie's gloryness taken staight from the BluRay with no downgrades from Youtube to save some space, even though I'm not fully satisfied because the show was shot in 4K and I still couldn't get my hands on that , or the BluRay Extras, but wait for me I will. So if you wanna

Kylie Minogue Golden Live in Concert (2019)

Well hello dear people of the internet I'm back! And I was finally able to get a copy of the Golden Tour thanks to Techie786  (love you man), the quality still isn't the best, and I still haven't gotten around to upscale it. But it's the first time you'll see it on the interwebs. I'll update the post in the event I find better rips out there. EDIT: I've already found and 1080 HD source, and will be updating the post soon. So stay tuned!  Now avaliable in HD  😘 Download Google Drive: Golden Tour [576p][1,3GB] Download Torrrent: Golden Tour [10080i][10GB] I don't know how to download these! Or Watch Now in HD: We Are Golden is a extra snippet of the backstage of the Golden Tour, if you also would like to watch it :)